2011年8月28日星期日

Blue and Black Spandex Lycra Zentai Costume cheap zentai

but as an ideal offer as they could inform I just affordable Pumps wore extended gloves the whole time anyway, it may take place to be totally a whole whole whole lot much better if my Gf and I experienced been alone right right here but, alas she experienced to work, so to no avail. anyway, I just wished to compose about my 1st zentai snow day.full whole body spandex suit covering zentai suit with lycra product adopted,the zentai suit is blue and dark colored.You could fill within your precise measurement and we totally free customized make the zentai for you,or choose regular dimension for the costumes. additional particulars and the right way to measure. Please look at our dimension description.www.lycra zentai.com could be considered a licensed Zentai supplier.

没有评论:

发表评论